People are getting these corns even after removal and/or surgery. But, there are simple remedies in Ayurveda, which can get rid of these corns very easily.
- Cinnamon / Dalchini (दालचीनी) / Dalchina chekka (దాల్చినచెక్క) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] ash
- Fresh Limestone / Calcium Carbonate / Choona (चूना) / Sunnam (సున్నం) seeds [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder
Burn the cinnamon and make ash, add fresh limestone powder, and make paste.
Apply this on corns.
- Apply the milk like liquid that comes off when you cut the raw papaya. Rub it on the corns thrice a day.
- Make a paste of jasmine leaves and apply it to the corns.
- Mix Crown flower (Calotropis gigantea) milk and castor oil and apply to the corns.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu: