Already, a remedy has been posted for bleeding piles. This is another simple remedy to get rid of piles.
- Soapnuts, Soapberries / Sapindus / Phenilum (Sanskrit) / Ritha (रीटा) / Kunkudukaya (కుంకుడుకాయ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Radish juice
Remove the seed from soap nuts and cut them into small pieces. Soak them in radish juice for few hours. Then, using stone mortar, make a paste of it. Make small tablets of chickpea size from it and dry in shade. Store them in a glass bottle.
Take it twice a day with a cup of buttermilk. Within a month, piles will be cured.
Also, people who are suffering from bleeding piles should also do the following:
- Take 1/4 spoon of Indian Sarsaparilla / Hemidesmus indicus / Anantamula (अनन्तमूल), Kshirini (क्षीरिणी) / Dudhli (दूधली) / Sugandhipala (సుగంధిపాల) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] with a spoon of ghee. Take this three times a day one hour before meals. If the bleeding is heavy, take half spoon of Indian Sarsaparilla
- Collect pigeon droppings and make a powder of it. Burn a cake of cowdung using camphor. On this, pour some pigeon droppings powder and pass the resulting smoke to the piles. This will dry the piles and cure them.
- Take rice with buttermilk, avoid curd.
- Drink grape, pomegranate, apple, muskmelon juice. Drink barley and coconut water. Drink decoction of coriander seeds.
Press and leave the vein below the thumb finger near the wrist for 5 seconds (watch the video). Do this for 50-60 times on both hands before taking meals.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu: