Maharish says Siddha Nitya Natha was an Ayurvedic scientist and wrote Rasa Ratnakara. This remedy has been told by him and hence Maharshi named this remedy as “Nithyanadha Nayanamrutham,” which will help in getting rid of your eye glasses and improve eyesight. Do this for at least 8 months and it will improve your vision.
- Almonds / Badam (बादाम) / Badam (బాదాం) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 150 g
- Khus khus, poppy seeds / Khas Khas (खस खस) / Gasagasalu (గసగసాలు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 100 g
- White pepper / Safed Mirch (सफ़ेद मिर्च) / Thella Miriyalu (తెల్ల మిరియాలు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 50 g
- Candy sugar / Mishri (मिश्री) / Nagubothu (నగుబోతు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 100 g
- Cow ghee / Ghai ke ghee (गाय के घी) / Aavu neyyi (ఆవు నెయ్యి) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
Soak almonds in hot water through night, peel the husk off, cut into pieces, and shade in dry. Then, powder it. Fry khus khus and peppers lightly in a pan and powder them. Add cow ghee to all the powders and make a paste. Store this in a glass bottle.
Take 5 g of this paste morning and evening and drink a glass of milk. Use candy sugar instead of sugar. For children, give half of it. Take an hour before meals.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Image: © Taherdabbagh