Keshamanjari Grutham is an oil to strengthen your hair and have dense growth.
- Spikenard / Jatamansi / Nard / Nardin roots powder – 10 g
- Eclipta prostrata / Bhringraj / False Daisy / Yerba de tago whole plant powder – 10 g
- Black sesame seeds powder – 10 g
- Lotus seeds powder – 10 g
- Indian Sarsaparilla / Hemidesmus indicus / Kshirini (Sanskrit) powder – 10 g
Add some water to all the above powders and make a mix of it. Add 25 g of cow ghee. Boil this mix on a low flame until until the water is evaporated and all the medicinal properties are transferred into ghee. Then, filter the ghee out of it and store in a glass bottle.
Take the required quantity of oil in a bowel and heat it to lukewarm. Apply this oil to the hair roots and scalp twice a week. Apply this oil in the night and the next day morning wash it off using shikakai (Acacia concinna) or soap nuts.
After doing this for 10-15times, you will notice that your hair roots have strengthened and hair fall has lessened. You will notice dense, black, and shiny hair.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
- Herbal Hair Solution – Ancient Indian Herbal Remedy For Hair And Scalp Care.
- How To Stop Hair Loss And Regrow It – The Natural Way
- Hair Loss Black Book – For Men and Women
Image: © Beatrice Murch