Keshamanjari Grutham is an oil to strengthen your hair and have dense growth.
- Spikenard, nard, nardin, muskroot / Nardostachys jatamansi / Jatamansi (जटामांसी) / Jatamansi (జటామాంసి) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] roots powder – 10 g
- False daisy / Eclipta alba / Bhringraj (भ्रिंगराज) / Bhringraj (भ्रिंगराज) / Guntagalagara (గుంటగలగర) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] whole plant powder – 10 g
- Black sesame seeds / Kala Til ka Thel (काला तिल) / Nalla Nuvvulu (నువ్వులు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 10 g
- Lotus / Nelumbo nucifera / Padma (पद्म) / Kamal (कमल) / Thamara (తామర) seeds [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 10 g
- Indian Sarsaparilla / Hemidesmus indicus / Anantamula (अनन्तमूल), Kshirini (क्षीरिणी) / Dudhli (दूधली) / Sugandhipala (సుగంధిపాల) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 10 g
Add some water to all the above powders and make a mix of it. Add 25 g of cow ghee. Boil this mix on a low flame until until the water is evaporated and all the medicinal properties are transferred into ghee. Then, filter the ghee out of it and store in a glass bottle.
Take the required quantity of oil in a bowel and heat it to lukewarm. Apply this oil to the hair roots and scalp twice a week. Apply this oil in the night and the next day morning wash it off using shikakai (Acacia concinna) or soap nuts.
After doing this for 10-15times, you will notice that your hair roots have strengthened and hair fall has lessened. You will notice dense, black, and shiny hair.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
- Herbal Hair Solution – Ancient Indian Herbal Remedy For Hair And Scalp Care.
- How To Stop Hair Loss And Regrow It – The Natural Way
- Hair Loss Black Book – For Men and Women
Image: © Beatrice Murch