“Kanthi Karini,” can be translated as “that brings light,” is an ayurvedic preparation for glowing skin. Application of this paste over a period will brighten the skin and improve the color.
- Neem / Azadirachta indica / Nimba (निम्ब) / Neem (नीम) / Vepa (వేప) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] leaves powder – 50 g
- Yellow Myrobalan or Chebulic Myrobalan / Terminalia chebula / Haritaki (हरीतकी) / Harad (हरद) / Karakkaya (కరక్కాయ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 50 g
- Symplocus bark, Lodhra / Sympiocos racemosa / Lodhra (लोद्रा) / Lodhra (लोद्रा) / Loddhuga (లొద్ధుగ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] bark powder – 50 g
- Pomegranate / Punica granatum / Anar (अनार) / Dhanimma (దానిమ్మ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] peel powder – 50 g
- Mango / Aam (आम) / Mamidi (మామిడి) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] bark powder – 50 g
Collect the leaves, shells, and barks and make powder and store them in glass bottles.
Take the required quantity and add water or milk and make a paste. Apply it to the face or whole body and wait for an hour. Then, take bath.
Also, perform varuna mudra thrice daily for 15 minutes.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu: