This is an oil preparation to massage on the affected areas along with a drink that should be drank before going to bed. This will relieve the tightened muscles and help the blood flow easily to the affected areas. Massage the whole body with sesame oil and take bath after an hour to avoid being affected with paralysis.
- Sesame oil/ Til ka Thel (तिल का तेल) / Nuvvula Noone (నువ్వుల నూనె) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] – 250 g
- Peeled garlic cloves – 50 g
- Black Pepper / Kali mirch (काली मिर्च) / Miriyalu (మిరియాలు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 20 g
- Camphor / Kapoor (कपूर) / Karpuram (కర్పూరo) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] – 20 g
Boil the sesame oil on low flame and add chopped garlic cloves slowly. Heat the oil until cloves turn black. Filter the oil and add black pepper powder. When it becomes lukewarm, add camphor. Store in a glass bottle.
Take the required quantity of oil and heat it to lukewarm. Massage it on the affected areas.
- Cow milk – 1 cup
- Peeled garlic cloves – 3 or 4 pieces
- Candy sugar / Mishri (मिश्री) / Nagubothu (నగుబోతు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] – 1 spoon
- False Black Pepper, White-flowered Embelia / Embelia ribes / Vidanga (विडंग) / Vayu vidang (वायु विडंग) / Vayu Vidangalu (వాయువిడంగాలు), Vayu Lavangalu (వాయులవంగాలు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 1 g
Add a cup of water and chopped garlic cloves to the milk and boil it until one cup remains. Filter it and add candy sugar and false black pepper.
Drink this before going to bed.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Image: © Stock Images/FreeDigitalPhotos.Net