This is a food remedy to prevent skin disorders, which Dr. Raja Ranjit described as “Laxmi Kaaram Podi” in Telugu, which can be translated as “Laxmi Chilli Powder.” Laxmi is the goddess of wealth and Maharshi used it for the neem tree due to the health benefits it has, health is wealth.
- Tender neem (Azadirachta indica) leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Mint leaves
- Curry leaves
- Tulsi / Holy Basil leaves
- Coriander seeds (Organic) / Dhaniya (धनिया) / Dhaniyalu (ధనియాలు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Cumin Seeds / Jeera (जीरा) / Jilakara (జీలకర్ర) powder [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Red chilli powder [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Salt [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
Take equal quantity of the first five leaves, dry in shade, and make powder. Add coriander, cumin, red chilli, and salt as needed for taste.
Take this three times a day in your meal or use it as a chutney for breakfast.
Also, use neem sticks as brush. It will prevent skin disorders, diabetes, hair fall, etc. You can also powder the neem wood and use as tooth powder.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE