This remedy is helpful for girls who have not got menarche or having missing periods after achieving menarche. This is a food remedy in the form of roti / Indian bread. If a girl who has not got her menarche even after 12- or 13 years of age, her mother should start giving this food remedy.
- Wheat flour / Gehu ki Aata (गेहूं का आटा) / Godhuma Pindi (గోధుమ పిండి) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] – 50 g
- Fenugreek / Methi (मेथी) / Menthulu (మెంతులు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 50 g
- Black Pepper / Kali mirch (काली मिर्च) / Miriyalu (మిరియాలు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 3-4 pinches
- Cumin Seeds / Jeera (जीरा) / Jilakara (జీలకర్ర) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 3-4 pinches
- Rock salt / Sendha Namak (सेंधा नमक) / Saindhava Lavanamu (సైంధవలవణం)[Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] – As required / to taste
- Chilli powder / Mirch (मिर्च) / Karam Podi (కారం పొడి) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] – As required / to taste
Add some water and finely chopped onions to the above ingredients and make dough of it. Then prepare roti of this mix.
Eat two to three rotis. This will help in regularizing menstruation.
During the menstruation, do not eat spicy, salty, and sour foods. Do not eat meat, fish, eggs, etc.
Eat rice with green gram adding some ghee to it. Eat rice with milk and sugar candy.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
- A Naturopath’s Easy Step-by-Step Guide to Overcoming PCOS!
- The 3-Step Home Treatment Program for Ovarian Cysts!
Image: © Miansari66