Burning sensation while urinating may be an indication of urinary traction infection. There may be wounds in the urinary tracts causing pins and needles sensation. This is caused due to the foods that cause heat in the body like heavy spices, chicken meat, eggs, etc. There is an easy remedy to get rid of this condition. It is a proven remedy.
- Green chirayta, creat, king of bitters / Andrographis paniculata / Kālmegh (कालमेघ) / Nelavemu (నేలవేము) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / UK] powder – 100 g
- Indian gooseberry / Phyllanthus emblica / Amalika (अमलिक) / Amla (आम्ला) / Usirikaya (ఉసిరికాయ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 100 g
- Turmeric Powder / Haldi (हल्दी) / Pasupu (పసుపు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] – 50 g
Mix the above ingredients and store in a glass bottle.
Take half spoon of this mix with water twice a day.
- Caltrop, Cat’s head, Devil’s eyelashes, Devil’s thorn / Tribulus terrestris / Gokshuraka (गोक्षुरका), Trikata (त्रिकट)/ Gokhru (गोख्रु) / Palleru (పల్లేరు) whole plant powder
- Mountain knotgrass / Aerva lanata / Astmabayda (Sanskrit) / Gorakhbuti, Kapuri jadi (Hindi)/ Pindikura (పిండికూర) whole plant powder
- Indian Sarsaparilla / Hemidesmus indicus / Anantamula (अनन्तमूल), Kshirini (क्षीरिणी) / Dudhli (दूधली) / Sugandhipala (సుగంధిపాల) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] roots powder
- Prickly chaff flower, Devil’s horsewhip / Achyranthes aspera / Apamarga (अपामार्ग) / Chirchira (चिरचिरा) / Uttareni (ఉత్తరేణి) whole plant powder
Mix all the above ingredients and store in a glass bottle. Mix two spoons of powder in two glasses of water. Boil it until two cups of decaction remains, filter it, and let it become lukewarm. Add a spoon of candy sugar and drink. Don’t add candy sugar if you are suffering from diabetes.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
One thought on “Ayurvedic Remedy for Urinary Tract Infections”
Palleru kaaya powder is said to rejuvenate the body. Should it be taken on empty stomach? Can we just put one teaspoon in a glass of warm milk and drink in afternoon, say two hours after food? Or, at night, before sleep.instead of milk what medium is good to have gokshura powder….. Water or ghee?