Many people have been suffering from thyroid issues these days. By the time it has been diagnosed, this disease has been worsened by 50%. Brushing your teeth with neem sticks can help this gland absorb the medicinal properties of neem and help not to get this problem. Maharshi says that use of toothpaste is the main culprit in increasing rate of thyroid issues. Also, increased use of pesticides in farming is also causing these issues.
- Neem / Azadirachta indica / Nimba (निम्ब) / Neem (नीम) / Vepa (వేప) oil [Buy Online at Amazon India / US]
- Triphala / त्रिफला / త్రిఫల powder [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Sesame oil/ Til ka Thel (तिल का तेल) / Nuvvula Noone (నువ్వుల నూనె) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
Put two drops of neem oil in each nostril morning and night one hour before meal. Massage the neck with lukewarm sesame oil. Drink triphala choorna one spoon mixed in lukewarm water before going to bed.
- Yellow Myrobalan or Chebulic Myrobalan / Terminalia chebula / Haritaki (हरीतकी) / Harad (हरद) / Karakkaya (కరక్కాయ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Beleric or bastard myrobalan / Terminalia bellirica / Vibhitaka (विभितक) / Aksha (अक्ष) / Thanikaya (తానికాయ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Indian gooseberry / Phyllanthus emblica / Amalika (अमलिक) / Amla (आम्ला) / Usirikaya (ఉసిరికాయ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Deodar Cedar, Himalayan cedar, deodar / Cedrus deodara / Devadar (देवदार) / Devadaru (దేవదారు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / UK]
- Long pepper / Piper longum / Pippali (पिप्पलि) / Pippali (पिप्पलि) / Pippallu (పిప్పళ్ళు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
Take equal quantity of the above herbs, powder them, mix them and store in a glass bottle. Take quarter spoon of this mix with a spoon of honey or a cup of lukewarm water in the morning and evening.
Herbal Tooth Powder: Use this powder instead of your regular tooth powder or paste.
Collect all available branches/bark of the below trees/plants, dry them and make powder. Add 10 g of salt to 100 g of this powder, mix well and store in a glass bottle.
Neem, sacred fig, banyan, white fig, black babul, bael, cluster fig, prickly chaff flower (roots), mango, java plum.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu: