This is a permanent remedy for treating the excessive sweating problem in palms and soles. This is a proven and simple remedy.
- Indian rose chestnut, Ceylon ironwood / Mesua ferrea / Nāgakesara (नाग केसर); Nāgapushpa (नाग पुष्प) / Nāg champa (नाग चम्पा), Nāgakesar (नाग केसर) / Nagakesaralu (నాగకేసరాలు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / UK]
- Vetiver, Cuscus grass / Chrysopogon zizanioides / Usheera (उशीरा) / Khas (खस) / Vattivellu (వట్టివేళ్ళు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / UK]
- Lebbeck Tree, Flea Tree, Frywood / Albizza lebbeck / Shirish (शिरीष) / Shirish (शिरीष) / Dhirisena (దిరిసెన) bark
- Black sesame seeds / Kala Til ka Thel (काला तिल) / Nalla Nuvvulu (నువ్వులు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Indian bay leaf / Cinnamomum tamala / Tamalpatra (तमालपत्र) / Tejpatta (तेजपत्ता) / Akupatri (ఆకుపత్రి, బిర్యానీ ఆకు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / UK]
- Raw Camphor / Kapoor (कपूर) / Karpuram (కర్పూరo) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] crystals
Take equal quantities of the above ingredients, soak in water, and make a paste.
Apply it to the affected areas (palms and/or soles), leave it for an hour, and clean it out with water.
Also, soak horse gram [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] in water overnight, boil them, and make paste. Rub this lukewarm paste on palms, soles, whole hand and feet for 5-10 minutes. Fry the carom or thymol seeds lightly and make powder. Mix the powder with sesame oil [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] and soak overnight. Take this first thing in the morning. Dosage is 1/4 spoon for children, 1/2 for teens, and 1 spoon for adults.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Image: © Northern Sydney Vascular