This is a proven remedy to cure chronic fever and body pains caused by calcium deficiency.
- Veldt grape / Cissus quadrangularis / Hadjod (हड़जोड़) / Nalleru (నల్లేరు)
Make chutney with pulp of the above creeper and eat it along with rice/roti.
The patient who benefited from this chutney was suffering from fever now and then. He ate it twice or thrice a week and was free of his body pains and fevers for one month. Now, he eats it when this creeper is available to him.
Veldt grape is proven to help patients who are suffering from osteoarthritis, broken bones and other calcium deficiencies.
The following powder mix can help to handle any type of fever. Mix half a spoon of this powder in a cup of lukewarm water and drink it twice or thrice depending upon the severity of the fever.
- Guduchi / Tinospora cordifolia / Amritavalli (अमृतवल्ली) / Geloy (गिलोय) / Thippa theega (తిప్ప తీగ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Holy basil / Ocimum sanctum/ Thulsi (तुलसि) / Thulasi (తులసి) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Green chirayta, creat, king of bitters / Andrographis paniculata / Kālmegh (कालमेघ) / Nelavemu (నేలవేము) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / UK]
- Inula racemosa / Kashmira, Poushkara, Puskara mula / Pushkaramula (पुष्करमूल) / Pushkaramulam (పుష్కరమూలం) – 100 gm [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Kutki, Picrorhiza / Picrorhiza kurroa / Katurohini (कठुरोहिणी ) / Katukarohini (కటుకరోహిణి) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / UK]
- Dried Ginger / Sonth (सोंठ) / Shonti (శొంఠీ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / UK]
Mix equal quantity of the above herbs, powder them, and store in a glass jar.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu: