Yogic management for headache has already been described in previous posts. This is a herbal dicaction preparation for treating headache. Maharshi named it “Amruthadi Kashayam.” It is also helpful in partial headaches.
- Guduchi / Tinospora cordifolia / Amritavalli (अमृतवल्ली) / Geloy (गिलोय) / Thippa theega (తిప్ప తీగ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 10 g
- Yellow Myrobalan or Chebulic Myrobalan / Terminalia chebula / Haritaki (हरीतकी) / Harad (हरद) / Karakkaya (కరక్కాయ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
powder – 10 g
- Beleric or bastard myrobalan / Terminalia bellirica / Vibhitaka (विभितक) / Aksha (अक्ष) / Thanikaya (తానికాయ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 10 g
- Indian gooseberry / Phyllanthus emblica / Amalika (अमलिक) / Amla (आम्ला) / Usirikaya (ఉసిరికాయ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] powder – 10 g
- Green chirayta, creat, king of bitters / Andrographis paniculata / Kālmegh (कालमेघ) / Nelavemu (నేలవేము) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / UK] powder – 10 g
- Turmeric Powder / Haldi (हल्दी) / Pasupu (పసుపు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] – 10 g
- Kutki, Picrorhiza / Picrorhiza kurroa / Katurohini (कठुरोहिणी ) / Katukarohini (కటుకరోహిణి) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / UK] powder – 10 g
Mix all the above powders and store it in a glass bottle.
Mix a spoon of this powder in a glass of water and boil till it becomes half. Filter it and let it cool. Divide this dicaction into two parts and take in the morning and then in the evening. When drinking, heat it to lukewarm and add a spoon of honey to it. Don’t eat or drink anything for an hour after that.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
2 thoughts on “Amruthadi Kashayam for all Types of Headaches”
I am diabetic and also suffering severe migraine headache for every 7 to 8 days. Please advise for any effective treatment kindly.
Sir,can you please advise how many days we can use this Amruthadi Kashayam to reduce headache.