Maharshi Elchuri describes that due to the unhealthy modern lifestyle, the male hormone levels in females is increasing, which is causing the unwanted hair problem. He advices following the below Yogasanas to combat this problem. Check the video below or search on Youtube to learn how to perform these asanas.
1. Ardha Matsyendrasana : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ardha_Matsyendrasana Do this for 5-6 times
2. Yoga Mudrasana : http://www.welcometoyoga.com/YogaAsanas/YogaMudrasana
3. Viparita Karani : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viparita_Karani
4. Matsyasana : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matsyasana
5. Garudasana : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garudasana
Performing these these Yogasanas daily will reduce the unwanted hair slowly.
He also suggests the following to do along with the Yogasanas.
Maharshi says most of these unwanted hair problems accompany the irregular menstrual periods. Follow the below methods to regularize them, which will lead to control of hormones and thus by alleviating the unwanted hair issue.
- Take sesame seeds in some form daily. You can mix sesame, dried grated coconut, and jaggery and make a sweet in the shape of small ball. Take this morning and evening. Also, take a glass of conjee (thick supernatant water taken out while cooking rice). Do this for 30 days.
- Take 50 g of sesame seeds, crush them, and mix with a glass of water. Boil this mix until it reduces to a cup. Filter it, cool it to lukewarm, and mix 20-30 g old jaggery. Take this juice in the morning on empty stomach and don’t eat anything for an hour. Once you start this, in 1 or 2 weeks, you will get the periods. Once periods come, stop using it. Start it again 2 weeks before the period schedule. Once the periods come, stop it again. 3rd time also, start before 2 weeks of menstrual schedule and stop once the periods come. From the 4th month, periods will come naturally.
- If you experience continuous bleeding even after 5 days, then take a fully ripen banana and mix it well with 50 g of ghee. Take this mix morning, afternoon, and night and take complete rest. Avoid spicy, salty, and sour food as well as meat products. Take rice, green gram, ghee, milk, and sugar. Following these will stop excessive bleeding.
- Saunf/Fennel – 50 g, rock candy/mishri – 25 g, salt – 25 g. Fry saunf slightly and powder it. Powder the rock candy and salt separately. Then, mix them well and you will get 100 g of powder. Take half spoon powder in the morning and drink water. This will help in regularization of periods.
Watch Maharshi Elchuri describing it in Telugu
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
Image: © Stefanie Neves