There are various types of headaches. If vatha, pittha, kapha are unequal, you can experience headache, which disturbs our daily routine. It is called “anantha vatha shirovedhana” can be translated as “endless headache caused by vatha dosha.” This type of headache can occur at anytime in the day and the pain will be unbearable. Following are few way you can try to get rid of this headache.
- Apply sesame oil to the body from head to toe and massage well. This will equalize the thridoshas. Check the video at 03:03 and 04:39 minutes to see how to do the massage.
- Pittha and kapaha will equalize when you balance the vayus. For this perform anuloma viloma pranayama. Do this 12-24 times thrice a day before meals.
- Keep your feet in lukewarm water and keep a cloth soaked in cold water on your head. Do this for 10-15 minutes. If the cloth has become warm after few minutes, soak it again in cold water and put it on head. This will equalize the dhathus in your body and will help in curing ananthavata headache.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
- Discover an All-Natural Method that Eliminates both Migraine and Frequent Headaches!
- 30-Second Miracle Headache Relief!