Following is a remedy in a series of remedies to improve the eyesight. Previous remedies can be found here. The following remedy will improve vision, redness of eye, watery eyes, etc. You can also use this remedy if you have got eye problems from diabetes.
- Yellow Myrobalan or Chebulic Myrobalan / Terminalia chebula / Haritaki (हरीतकी) / Harad (हरद) / Karakkaya (కరక్కాయ) – 100 g
- Beleric or bastard myrobalan / Terminalia bellirica / Vibhitaka (विभितक) / Aksha (अक्ष) / Thanikaya (తానికాయ) – 100 g
- Indian gooseberry / Phyllanthus emblica / Amalika (अमलिक) / Amla (आम्ला) / Usirikaya (ఉసిరికాయ) – 100 g
- Cow milk – 1/2 L
- Cow ghee – 250 g
Boil the first 3 ingredients in 3 L of water in a low flame until 1 L of dicaction remains. Add milk and ghee. Boil the milk before adding. Now boil this till only the ghee remains. Filter it and store the ghee in a glass bottle.
Take this ghee twice a day one hour before or after meals. Dosage is 5 g for children and 10 g for adults. You can mix this with rice and eat.
Also, eat tender drumstick leaves, carrot, water amaranth curries and drink almond milk.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
- Achieve Perfect 20/20 Vision without Glasses, Lenses, or Surgery!
- Throw Your Glasses and Contact Lenses Away PERMANENTLY!