“Kanthi Karini,” can be translated as “that brings light,” is an ayurvedic preparation for glowing skin. Application of this paste over a period will brighten the skin and improve the color.
- Neem leaves powder – 50 g
- Yellow Myrobalan / Terminalia chebula / Chebulic Myrobalan powder – 50 g
- Symplocos racemosa Roxb. / Lodhra, Tilva, Shavara, Lodh – Sanskrit bark powder – 50 g
- Pomegranate shell powder – 50 g
- Mango tree bark powder – 50 g
Collect the leaves, shells, and barks and make powder and store them in glass bottles.
Take the required quantity and add water or milk and make a paste. Apply it to the face or whole body and wait for an hour. Then, take bath.
Also, perform varuna mudra thrice daily for 15 minutes.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read: