- Yellow Myrobalan / Terminalia chebula / Chebulic Myrobalan / Harithaki (Sanskrit) powder – 100 g
- Beleric Myrobalan / Bibhitaki (Sanskrit) / Thanikaya (Telugu) – 100 g
- Indian gooseberry / Amla – 100 g
- Long pepper / Piper longum / Pippali (Sanskrit) – 50 g
- Cardamom – 50 g
- Withania somnifera / Ashwagandha (Sanskrit) / Indian ginseng roots powder- 400 g
- Honey – As required
Heat the first 5 ingredients on a low flame and powder them. Put the Indian ginseng roots in a pot and pour milk until they dissolve. Heat it on a low flame until milk evaporates and only the roots remain. Dry them in shade and powder them. Add honey to all these powders and make a thick paste.
Give 1 g to children aged below 5, 3-4g for children up to 10 years of age, 5 g for teens up to 15 years, and 10 g for adults.
Also, take Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa) in some form (chips, papad, chutney, etc.)
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
- Achieve Perfect 20/20 Vision without Glasses, Lenses, or Surgery!
- Throw Your Glasses and Contact Lenses Away PERMANENTLY!
Image: © Taherdabbagh