This remedy is helpful for girls who have not got menarche or having missing periods after achieving menarche. This is a food remedy in the form of roti / Indian bread. If a girl who has not got her menarche even after 12- or 13 years of age, her mother should start giving this food remedy.
- Wheat flour – 50 g
- Fenugreek seeds powder – 50 g
- Black pepper powder – 3-4 pinches
- Cumin seeds powder – 3-4 pinches
- Rock salt – As required / to taste
- Chilli powder – As required / to taste
Add some water and finely chopped onions to the above ingredients and make dough of it. Then prepare roti of this mix.
Eat two to three rotis. This will help in regularizing menstruation.
During the menstruation, do not eat spicy, salty, and sour foods. Do not eat meat, fish, eggs, etc.
Eat rice with green gram adding some ghee to it. Eat rice with milk and sugar candy.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
- A Naturopath’s Easy Step-by-Step Guide to Overcoming PCOS!
- The 3-Step Home Treatment Program for Ovarian Cysts!
Image: © Miansari66