This is the second remedy in a series of remedies for treatment of knee pains. First can be found here. This preparation is essentially preparing “Triphala Churna” in the ration of 1:2:4. It will not only relieve the knee pain, but also helpful in general well being.
- Yellow Myrobalan or Chebulic Myrobalan / Terminalia chebula / Haritaki (हरीतकी) / Harad (हरद) / Karakkaya (కరక్కాయ) – 100 g
- Beleric or bastard myrobalan / Terminalia bellirica / Vibhitaka (विभितक) / Aksha (अक्ष) / Thanikaya (తానికాయ) – 200 g
- Indian gooseberry / Phyllanthus emblica / Amalika (अमलिक) / Amla (आम्ला) / Usirikaya (ఉసిరికాయ) – 400 g
Powder all the above and store in a glass bottle.
Mix one spoon of this powder with a glass of lukewarm water and drink before going to bed.
Also, follow this remedy along:
- Dried ginger – 100 g
- Black sesame seeds – 100 g
- Indian ginseng / Withania somnifera / Ashwagandha (अश्वगंध) / Ajagandha (अजगंध) / Ashwagandha (అశ్వగంధ) – 400 g
- Candy sugar / Misthri – 100 g
Powder all of the above and add enough ghee to make paste and store in a glass bottle.
Take 10 g of this paste twice a day.
Also, perform Vata Naashak Mudra for 5 to 10 minutes thrice a day.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
Image: © scottchan/FreeDigitalPhotos.Net