This herb helped the patient to get his vision back. The patient had thorn stuck in his eye and doctors told him that he lost his vision and he can’t get it back. He followed the below remedy and got his eyesight back.
- Pill-bearing spurge, hairy spurge, garden spurge / Euphorbia hirta / chara, amampatchairasi (Sanskrit) / baridhudi, dudh ghas (Hindi) / Reddyvari Nanubalu (రెడ్డివారి నానుబాలు)
When you cut the stem or leaves, while milk-like liquid comes out.
Pour few drops into each eye daily in the morning.
Also, take triphalas 10 pieces each and soak it in hot water throughout the night. In the morning, filter it and wash the eyes with this liquid. Take half spoon of triphala powder, half spoon cow ghee, and a spoon of honey, mix them well, and eat twice a day.
Triphalas (3 fruits) are:
- Yellow Myrobalan or Chebulic Myrobalan / Terminalia chebula / Haritaki (हरीतकी) / Harad (हरद) / Karakkaya (కరక్కాయ)
- Beleric or bastard myrobalan / Terminalia bellirica / Vibhitaka (विभितक) / Aksha (अक्ष) / Thanikaya (తానికాయ)
- Indian gooseberry / Phyllanthus emblica / Amalika (अमलिक) / Amla (आम्ला) / Usirikaya (ఉసిరికాయ)
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Thank you very much for sharing![/sociallocker]
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
- Achieve Perfect 20/20 Vision without Glasses, Lenses, or Surgery!
- Throw Your Glasses and Contact Lenses Away PERMANENTLY!