Read the First Remedy here: http://www.ayurpedia.org/ayurvedic-treatment-for-dandruff-67.html
Read the Second Remedy here: http://www.ayurpedia.org/ayurvedic-remedy-for-dandruff-2-101.html
This is the third remedy for dandruff. A simple and proven remedy to get rid of the dandruff.
- Black gram / Urad (उड़द) / Minappappu (మినపప్పు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Fenugreek seeds / Methi (मेथी) / Menthulu (మెంతులు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Indian gooseberry / Phyllanthus emblica / Amalika (अमलिक) / Amla (आम्ला) / Usirikaya (ఉసిరికాయ) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
Take the equal quantities of the above, mix them, and powder them.
Take 3-4 spoons of the powder in a bowel, add some water, make paste using grinder. Apply it to the roots of hair. Leave it for half an hour and take head bath with soap nut, shikakai (Acacia concinna), Indian gooseberry, bael fruits mix. Do this for twice a week or every five days. Decrease spices, sour, and salts in food intake.
Another Method: Mix lemon juice to fenugreek seeds, let them soak for sometime, make pulp of it, and apply to the roots of hair.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
- Naturally Dandruff Free
- No More Dry Scalp – Dry Itchy Scalp & Dandruff Causes & Remedies
- Herbal Hair Solution – Ancient Indian Herbal Remedy For Hair And Scalp Care.
Image: © Quinn Dombrowski