This is a proven remedy for back pains. It needs quite a few herbs, which are available in herbal selling shops.
- Pluchea lanceolata / Rasna (Sanskrit) / Sanna Rashtramu (Telugu)
- Caltrops / Tribulus terrestris L./ Palleru (Telugu) / Gokshuraka (Sanskrit) seeds
- Castor oil plant roots
- Deodar Cedar / Himalayan cedar / deodar / Cedrus deodara / Devadar (Sanskrit) / Devadaru (Telugu) bark
- Giant pigweed / Horse purslane / Trianthema portulacastrum / Bawra (Hindi) / Thella galijaeru (Telugu)
- Golden Shower Tree / Cassia fistula / Rela (Telugu) seeds pulp
Take equal quantities of the above, make powder, and store in glass bottle. Mix a spoon of this powder in a glass of water and boil it till a cup of dicaction remains. Filter it and add 1/4 spoon dried ginger powder.
Drink this dicaction twice a day half an hour or an hour before taking meals.
Also, soak the Rosary Pea / Ratti (Hindi) /Guriginja (Telugu) / Abrus precatorius seeds for a day and then make a paste of it. Apply this paste to a cloth and cover the waist with it. Apply this in the night and take it off in the morning.
Avoid fish, eggs, meat, cold foods, cold water, cool air, cold drinks, ice creams, etc.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
- Learn 100% Scientifically-Proven Way To ELIMINATE Your Back Pain Forever…!
- Get Your Back Pain Cured Naturally!