This is a proven remedy for back pains. It needs quite a few herbs, which are available in herbal selling shops.
- Pluchea lanceolata / Rasna (रसना) / Sanna Rashtramu (సన్న రాష్ట్రము) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Caltrop, Cat’s head, Devil’s eyelashes, Devil’s thorn / Tribulus terrestris / Gokshuraka (गोक्षुरका), Trikata (त्रिकट)/ Gokhru (गोख्रु) / Palleru (పల్లేరు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] seeds
- Castor / Ricinus communis / Arandi (अरंडी) / Aamudam (ఆముదం) oil plant roots
- Deodar Cedar, Himalayan cedar, deodar / Cedrus deodara / Devadar (देवदार) / Devadaru (దేవదారు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] bark
- Horse purslane, Giant pigweed / Trianthema portulacastrum / Shvetamula (श्वेतमूला) / Bawra (बवरा) / Thella galijaeru (తెల్ల గలిజేరు)
- Golden Shower Tree, Golden Rain Tree / Cassia fistula / Aragvadha (अरग्वद) / Amaltās (अमलतास) / Rela (రేల) seeds pulp
Take equal quantities of the above, make powder, and store in glass bottle. Mix a spoon of this powder in a glass of water and boil it till a cup of dicaction remains. Filter it and add 1/4 spoon dried ginger powder.
Drink this dicaction twice a day half an hour or an hour before taking meals.
Also, soak the Rosary Pea, Crab’s eye / Abrus precatorius / Gunja (गुंजा) / Ratti (रत्ती) / Gurivinda ginja (గురివింద గింజ) seeds for a day and then make a paste of it. Apply this paste to a cloth and cover the waist with it. Apply this in the night and take it off in the morning.
Avoid fish, eggs, meat, cold foods, cold water, cool air, cold drinks, ice creams, etc.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE