Kidney stones recur even after removed by surgery or naturally flown out. This home remedy will help you in getting rid of stones without costly medicine or surgery without any side effects.
- Ripened neem / Azadirachta indica / Nimba (निम्ब) / Neem (नीम) / Vepa (వేప) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] leaves
- Honey / Shahad (शहद) / Thene (తేనె) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
Collect ripened yellow neem leaves and dry them. Heat the leaves in an iron wok / kadai while stirring the leaves until they become ash. Store the ash in a glass bottle.
Mix 1/4 spoon ash with a spoon of honey and eat it. Do not eat or drink anything for half an hour to an hour.
- If you are experiencing severe pain in kidneys, taken an iron foil and wear it as a ring around the right hand middle finger. It will reduce the pain within half an hour.
- Mix 20 g of jaggery and 3 pinches of Yavakshara (alkali preparation made from whole barley plant) in a cup of curd and drink twice a day. Within 10 days, the stones will come out.
- Press and release the region that is an inch above the center of your palm for 2 minutes (watch the video). Do this in both hands before taking meals.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Image: © ddpavumba/FreeDigitalPhotos.Net