Indigestion can lead to several other problems in the long run. So, don’t take it easy. Following is a simple remedy to combat this issue in both children and adults. First remedy in this series can be found here.
- Ajwain / Trachyspermum ammi / వాము
- Cow ghee
- Candy sugar / misthri powder
Take the above in equal quantities. Slight roast the ajwain and powder it. Mix it with candy sugar powder. Heat the ghee and add the powders to it slowly while stirring the mix with a spoon. Cool it and store it in a glass bottle.
Take quarter (for children) / half (for adults) spoon of this mix after the meal.
Also, use the following mix too. Mix the following ingredients and store it in a glass bottle.
- Ajwain / Trachyspermum ammi / వాము – 50 g
- Yellow Myrobalan or Chebulic Myrobalan / <em>Terminalia chebula</em> / Haritaki (हरीतकी) / Harad (हरद) / Karakkaya (కరక్కాయ) powder – 50 g
- Dried ginger powder – 50 g
- Rock salt powder – 25 g
After meals, take a pinch of this powder and drink a glass of water. It will help digest the food taken.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Thank you very much for sharing![/sociallocker]
Products Available Online:
[CBC show=”y” country=”in”] [asa]B00M57X22E[/asa] [asa]B00TASWS62[/asa] [asa]B00RFTD7MW[/asa] [asa]B00T4IMXJU[/asa] [asa]B00M57X0IA[/asa] Candy Sugar: Go to eBay and search “Candy Sugar”
[/CBC] [CBC show=”y” country=”us, ca”]
- Jiva USDA Organic Ajwain Seeds
- Grassfed Organic Ghee
- Banyan Botanicals Haritaki Powder – Terminalia chebula
- Simply Organic Ginger Root Ground – Certified Organic
- Tidman’s Natural Rock Salt
- Wholesome Sweeteners, Organic Light Brown Sugar
Image: © Ohmega1982/FreeDigitalPhotos.Net