This remedy works well for the people who are just noticing that their hair is falling. Take a big onion and slice it into pieces. Then crush it and extract the juice using a cotton cloth into a bowl.
Take a cotton cloth and wind it over your pointing finger. Dip it into onion juice and rub it over the area where the hair has fallen out or thinning. Do this while going to bed in the night and again in the morning. If you do this continuously for few months, the hair will regrow.
Also, take onion seeds and grind them with water and apply this pulp to the hair. It will also prevent hair fall.
- Spikenard, nard, nardin, muskroot / Nardostachys jatamansi / Jatamansi (जटामांसी) / Jatamansi (జటామాంసి) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] – 100 g
- Saussurea auriculata / Kushtha (कुष्ट) / Kust (कुस्ट) / Chengalva Kostu (చెంగల్వకోస్టు) – 100 g
- Black Sesame Seeds [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] – 100 g
- Indian Sarsaparilla / Hemidesmus indicus / Anantamula (अनन्तमूल), Kshirini (क्षीरिणी) / Dudhli (दूधली) / Sugandhipala (సుగంధిపాల) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] roots powder – 100 g
- Lotus Seeds [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] – 100 g
- Cow Ghee [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK] – 500 g
Powder all of the above, add water, and make a paste. Then, add 500 g cow ghee, mix them well, and boil on low flame. Boil it until water is evaporated, turned black, and just the ghee is remaining. After that, let it become cool, filter it, and keep it in a glass bottle. Apply this oil to the hair daily or twice weekly if not possible to apply daily. The roots will become strong and it will prevent becoming bald.
Watch Maharshi Elchuri describing these in Telugu
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read: