You can read the Part 1 here: http://www.ayurpedia.org/ayurvedic-remedies-for-good-skin-complexion-76.html
This is an easy way to protect and improve your skin complexion. This herbal product is named “Chandamama Sunnipindi,” literally meaning “moon bathing powder.” As it gives you the brightness, coolness, and complexion of moon, it is named as such.
- Indian gooseberry / Phyllanthus emblica / Amalika (अमलिक) / Amla (आम्ला) / Usirikaya (ఉసిరికాయ) powder – 100 g
- Nut grass , Nut sedge / Cyperus rotundus / Chakranksha (चक्रांक्षा) / Nagarmotha (नागरमोथा) / Thunga, Thungamustalu (తుంగ, తుంగముస్తలు) tuber powder – 100 g
- Fenugreek seeds powder – 100 g
- Holy basil / Ocimum sanctum/ Tulsi (तुलसि / తులసి) powder – 100 g
- Neem / Azadirachta indica / Nimba (निम्ब) / Neem (नीम) / Vepa (వేప) leaves powder – 100 g
- Babchi / Psoralea corylifolia / Bakuchi (बकुची) / Babchi (बाबची) / Bavanchalu (బావంచాలు) seeds powder – 100 g
- Bael / Aegle marmelos / Bilva (बिल्व) / Bael (बेल) / Maredu (మారేడు ) dried leaves / fruit powder – 100 g
- Whole green gram powder – 700 g (add 4-5 drops of ghee to the pan and fry the whole green gram on low flame and then powder it)
Mix all the ingredients well and store it in a glass jar.
One hour before bathing, take the required quantity in a bowel and add water or milk. Apply this to the whole body. After an hour, take bath with lukewarm water.
You can also add barley, horse gram, and chickpeas to the ingredients.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
Image: © Dmitry Schemelev