Dust allergy suffers will have strong allergic reaction to dust, tempering smell, paint smell, etc. They immediately start sneezing heavily, feel itching in the inner walls of the nose, and develop runny nose, difficult breathing, clogged nose, etc. This is a proven therapy and a guy who had treated it himself endorsed it.
- Turmeric Powder / Haldi (हल्दी) / Pasupu (పసుపు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
- Cow milk
- Candy sugar / Mishri (मिश्री) / Nagubothu (నగుబోతు) [Buy Online at Amazon India / US / Canada / UK]
Add 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder to a cup of cow milk and boil it. Filter it and add some sugar candy.
Drink twice a day in the morning and evening.
- Add 2-3 spoons of filtered cow urine to half cup of lukewarm water, add a spoon of honey, and drink it early in the morning on empty stomach.
- Perform Jala Samahara Mudra. Read here: http://www.astrogle.com/yoga/mudras-to-cure-eye-problems.html
- Put 2-3 drops of lukewarm mustard oil in ears and nostrils. Massage back, chest, and palms with lukewarm mustard oil.
- Do not eat cold foods.
- Also, make a mix of dried ginger powder (50 g) and old jaggery (100 g) and store it in glass bottle. Chew 5 g of this mix two times a day.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
- Ground-Breaking Manual that Addresses and Helps Every Kind of Allergy Condition!
- Be Naturally Free From Your Allergy and Asthma Symptoms!
Image: © mcfarlandmo