Try the following methods / remedies on the children who are suffering from speech and hearing loss. It worked for few people. It takes time, but you should see improvement in their disorder. It should be continued for long-term.
- For hearing loss, put the pointing fingers in both ears and blow air into your cheeks with mouth closed. Release air and blow again.
- Perform Aakasha Mudra for half an hour daily.
- Press and release the proximal phalanx of the little finger on both hands. Also, do the same on ring finger, but for the whole finger. Do this for 2 minutes.
- Massage the area around the ears with warm sesame oil.
- For speech loss, massage the throat area with warm sesame oil.
- Bring the tongue out and exhale the air out loudly like roaring.
- Move the lower jaw left and right.
- Rotate the mouth in all directions. Watch the video.
- Open the mouth widely and close. Perform these activities for few minutes.
Also, take “Vasa Rasayana”
- Sweet flag, Calamus / Acorus calamus / Jatila (जटिला) / Bajai, Vasa Bach (Hindi) / Vasa Kommulu (వస) rhizomes – 250 g
Soak them in water for 24 hours, crush them, dry them in shade, and powder them. Take a new earthen pot, store water in that for 2-3 days, pour the water out. Put it on heat and dry it. Apply honey to the inner walls daily for 4 days. After that, pour this powder and required honey into it and mix them well. Pour honey into it until the mix dissolves in it and 2 inches of honey is left above the mix. Cover the pot with lid, put 4-fold cotton cloth on it, and tighten it with a rope. Put this pot in an area where it does not come under sunshine or airflow for 40 days. After that, collect the mix in a glass bottle and store it.
Given half gram or a gram of this mix to the children daily.
Also, collect a glass of cow urine, filter it for 7 times, and heat it on a low flame until 1/8th of it remains. Filter it again and store it in a glass bottle. Put two to three warm drops in each ear. After this, do the ear massage as explained above in hearing loss section. Then, follow the exercises.
Also, put one drop of neem oil in each nostril half an hour before taking meals. Increase it to two drops gradually.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE