Yogic management for headache has already been described in previous posts. This is a herbal dicaction preparation for treating headache. Maharshi named it “Amruthadi Kashayam.” It is also helpful in partial headaches.
- Guduchi / Tinospora cordifolia / Amritavalli (अमृतवल्ली) / Geloy (गिलोय) / Thippa theega (తిప్ప తీగ) powder – 10 g
- Yellow Myrobalan or Chebulic Myrobalan / Terminalia chebula / Haritaki (हरीतकी) / Harad (हरद) / Karakkaya (కరక్కాయ) powder – 10 g
- Beleric or bastard myrobalan / Terminalia bellirica / Vibhitaka (विभितक) / Aksha (अक्ष) / Thanikaya (తానికాయ) powder – 10 g
- Indian gooseberry / Phyllanthus emblica / Amalika (अमलिक) / Amla (आम्ला) / Usirikaya (ఉసిరికాయ) powder – 10 g
- Green chirayta, creat, king of bitters / Andrographis paniculata / Kālamegha (कालमेघ) / Kirayat / Nelavemu (నేలవేము) powder – 10 g
- Turmeric powder – 10 g
- Kutki, Picrorhiza / Picrorhiza kurroa / Katurohini (Sanskrit) / Kutki (Hindi) / Katukarohini (కటుకరోహిణి) powder – 10 g
Mix all the above powders and store it in a glass bottle.
Mix a spoon of this powder in a glass of water and boil till it becomes half. Filter it and let it cool. Divide this dicaction into two parts and take in the morning and then in the evening. When drinking, heat it to lukewarm and add a spoon of honey to it. Don’t eat or drink anything for an hour after that.
Watch the below video for instructions in Telugu:
Download the video for offline watching: HERE
Trending eBooks You Might Want to Read:
- Discover an All-Natural Method that Eliminates both Migraine and Frequent Headaches!
- 30-Second Miracle Headache Relief!